Management consulting is the practice of creating value for organizations by designing and implementing solutions that aid clients in meeting strategic objectives. Management consultants fill existing gaps and help organizations achieve more than they can on their own.
Alignment is the process of bringing the actions of an organization's business divisions and employees in line with the organization's planned objectives.
Strategic Alignment enables higher performance by optimizing the contributions of people, processes, and inputs.
Business - IT Alignment is a carefully planned strategy that aligns the right technology with business objectives, thus, equipping organizations to drive customer-value and achieve growth goals.
Organizational Alignment, which incorporates all the above alignment methodologies, ensures all aspects of your organization are aligned with realization of its strategy - operationally (the business ability to deliver its’ mission') and strategically (the management of the business to achieve its vision).
iSeek professionals are experts at management consulting, specifically the disciplines or organizational alignment. We produce measurable results! Our services focus and guide organizations through challenges like these:
- Visioning, strategy development and goal-setting
- Organizational, Strategic and Business - IT Alignment
- Organizational and human capital assessments
- Operational Alignment through process analysis and reengineering
- Solutions development through business-to-technology alignment
- Oversight of software and technology implementations
- Resource optimization through human capital assessments
- Management of multiple demands during times of change
While our individual services centered on Organizational Alignment are broad, we categorize them into the following three core competencies: